As part of CSR Program for “Women Empowerment”- we have launched an opening training for this program by conducting the very first training on 22 January,2018.
The venue of this training is in Myaing town / Magwe Region.
The process of this training as follows –
1. IGT requested permission to Chief Minister of Magwe Region to conduct trainings for women under IGT” Women Empowerment Program”.
2. IGT received permission from the Magwe Region Government, with letter signed by Social Minister/on behalf of Chief Minister, to conduct two trainings
- 22 January for a (5) day training in Food Processing – in Myaing town / Myaing Township / Magwe Region
- 29 January for another (5) day training in Smart Climate – in Yae Sa Gyo town / Yae Sa Gyo Township / Magwe Region.
Food Processing Training.
1. On 22 January, Openning Ceremorny for Food Processing training was implemented.
2. In this training (30) women attended lectures and practical work on various methods of food processing and preservation.
3. Training completed on 26 January and training completion certificates were issued to all the trainees.
Hluttaw Members of the area attended the closing ceremony.
End of Narrative.